Whop, Whop ladies, it’s show time on Sunday! The Seattle Seahawks and The Denver Broncos will go head to head to see who will win The Vince Lombardi Tiffany and Co’s Trophy. Oh how we Fashionistas love Tiffany’s.
Can you say Love, Love, Love? I’m sorry to say that the workout is cancelled for today. The Super Bowl is one of the most beloved events in the USA and a few extra calories and skipping the gym is allowed. A lot of hype comes every year for this day filled with barbecues, great TV commercials and of course a football game. Who says the boys get to have all the fun on Super Bowl Sunday? Girl Talk says bust out a SUPER-cute outfit and study up on some of the fun facts and trivia you should know before you go to a Super Bowl party! TaDahhhhh dahhhling, we just happen to have a few to hand out to you.
- 8 million pounds of guacamole is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday
- 14,500 tons of chips are eaten along with that guacamole
- Of the top 10 most watched American television programs of all time, nine of them are Super Bowls
- The Super Bowl is measured in Roman numerals because a football season runs over two calendar years
- Over 700,000 footballs are produced annually for official NFL use and 72 of them are used for the Super Bowl
- It is the 2nd most watched sporting event in the world. More than 100 million people worldwide watch the Super Bowl every year. In fact, Super Bowl XLIV in 2010 unseated M*A*S*H’s series finale as the most watched show in television history with over 106.5 million watchers.
- One 30-second commercial aired during the Super Bowl costs at least $2,800,000
- The NFL has a policy against holding Super Bowl games in stadiums that have a climate of less than 50 degrees Fahrenheit, unless it is an enclosed stadium.
Show everyone at the party you are not only a stunning fashionista but you have brains to match!!! Enjoy the game and may the best team win.
Turn It On and Look Fab,